Do you want to have larger buttocks that would look flattering in a pair of jeans, fitted skirt or a bikini? You are not alone, and even if a lot of women are not born with those, there is still hope in achieving it. A way to do that is to undergo a Brazilian butt lift.
A Brazilian butt lift is an effective way to improve the appearance of your buttocks. This is a pretty common procedure nowadays, but you should be careful in selecting your surgeon. Here are a few things that you should ask before you decide the best surgeon to do your Brazilian butt lift procedure.
– Ask About Their Certification: Surgical procedures are quite dangerous which is why the first thing that you need to ask surgeons about is their certification. You have to make sure that they are really certified to do the job. This helps you be more at ease that they can perform the procedure correctly and safely. Just make sure that they are certified by a recognized authoritative body in your locality.
– Ask About Their Experience: Another important thing to ask about is the experience level of your surgeon. The surgeon may be able to pass the board, but without enough experience, they may not be able to do the best job. Experience helps hone their skills, and it also makes them better prepared for the unexpected.
– Ask About The Procedure Itself: Whether you have done your own research about the procedure or not, you should still ask the surgeon to explain how he or she will do the procedure. Different surgeons may do the intervention differently, and these small details should help you decide whether you should go for that specific surgeon or not. How does the surgeon remove the fat from the body? Does he or she use a small cannula or prefer to use a larger-sized one? Knowing these can help you select a good surgeon who can effectively sculpt your body.
– Ask About The Time It Takes To Complete the Procedure: The length of time the procedure is done is highly based on how much work they need to do. If you require more work, then you can expect that the procedure to last longer. Don’t just pick someone who can do the procedure the fastest. Instead, consider the amount of work to be done. Being fast doesn’t mean you will get the best result and most of the time it is the opposite.
– Ask About The Results You Should Expect: During your consultation with the surgeon, they will typically ask you what you want to achieve with the procedure. In turn, you should also ask them what to expect after the intervention. Most surgeons will be able to clearly tell you the achievable results that you can get post-surgery. They will be able to direct you into expecting something realistic rather than to let you dream only to be disappointed in the end.
HOURGLASS TV SCHEDULE
Make sure that you connect with us on the hourglass TV:
Monday: Bootyman 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Tuesday: Wonder Breasts 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Wednesday: Star Bodies 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Thursday: Hourglass operating room and Shoddy 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Friday: Superhourglass 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
LIVE BROADCAST SURGERIES ALL WEEK ALL DAY on:
Facebook live: Dr. Wilberto Cortes
Periscope: Dr. Wilberto Cortes (@drhourglass)
Snapchat: drhourglass (dr cortes)
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can log on to his multiple websites:
You can contact his office by email at email@example.com. Phone #: 713-636-2729. Text message: 713-636-2729. Also, you can contact him through social media, including direct messaging through Instagram at dr_cortes, Facebook Messenger at Dr. Wilberto Cortes, and WhatsApp at 936-499-8075. To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites:
Facebook – Dr. Wilberto Cortes
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes M.D.
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes
Snapchat – Dr. Cortes
Whats’ app – 936-499-8075
Linkedin – Wilberto Cortes
Google Plus- Dr. WilbertoCortesLive
Vimeo- Wilberto Cortes
Periscope- Dr. Wilberto Cortes – @drhourglass